Below is the clip to use to rehearse. Each time you use it to practice write a comment about how you went about it. For example. "Today I went through the first part until i got it. I think i have it now". Just a quick post so you can keep track. Remember a little bit each day will help, you will be amazed by the results.
Have a great break and happy rehearsing.
For our work with Urban Dancer in residence, you will need to reflect weekly on how you are finding the classes and what is working or not working for you.
What were your thoughts before doing the workshop, were you looking forward to it or nervous, was it a style that you felt you could do well in?
What was the hardest part of the class and why?
What aspect of the class did you feel you had the most success in?
How are you feeling about the choreography part of the task?
What are you concerned about going into next week?
Well you did it! You got through your first introduction to Urban
Dance, and with flying colours I might add. Now it is time to reflect for the
first time on your experience.
Please answer the following questions.
1. What were you most nervous/excited about when arriving to the workshop?
2. What did you enjoy most about the workshop?
3. What skills do you feel you learnt from the workshop?
4. Was there anything you hoped would have been done differently?
Miss Mace and Miss Harding loved it :)
Today we watched some clips about Happy as Larry. The choreographer Shaun Parker
talked about the foundation for the work and looked at the 9 personality types
in the enneagram. For your weebly post, you need to complete the quiz and in
your comment state what personality type you are and how you believe this will
be translated in the piece.
We look forward to reading the responses
Your work on your latest
assignment would have brought out some strengths and weaknesses both as
individuals and also for the group. This post is about reflecting on what is
working and not working with your teams.
1. What is a strength of your group?
2. What is your group’s biggest weakness?
3. What is your strength in the group?
4. What is your personal weakness?
5. What can you do to improve the work and success of your group and your personal involvement?