In the comment below, list the song that you and group will use for your name sequence. You may need to discuss this with others. Ensure you practice in the mean time.
Describe your dance
For this post each group needs to post the song you are looking to use, including a link if it is from you tube. Also include why you have chosen this piece and how it fits with your theme. Your theme will need to be briefly discussed.
Today was your third lesson on your human puppet task. On the whole it has been encouraging watching you work and go through the process that can be at time challenging. Today's blog will require you to reflect on the process so far and what you are discovering about yourself and the way you work.
1. What have you been challenged by, that you thought would not be a challenge?
2. What have you found easier then you expected.
3. What have you avoided doing and why?
4. List 2 things that you love about the task and 2 things you hate (or dislike)
5. How are you finding working with your partner? What is and isn't working?
2015 is here and you are Year 10's!!!
Even more exciting.... You are doing Dance!
The blog is an opportunity for you to reflect on the work we are doing in class, and critically respond to your personal and group strengths and weaknesses.
Frequency will vary but on average, 1 a week! You are assessed on your blog, keep on top of it!
BLOg 1 - Who are you and what do you want?
1. List three things about yourself that people might not know
2. What is your number one pet hate?
3. Who are the 5 people at your dinner party (5 people alive or dead that you would love to have dinner with)
4. Why did you pick Dance?
5. What are you most looking forward to in this course?
6. What are you least looking forward to?
7. What is your strength in Dance that will benefit the group?
8. What is your weakness in Dance that the group will need to be considerate of or know about.